The unlined gallery coat has a clean, round neckline, two side inseam pockets and a buttoned front concealing metal stud closures. Its subtle cocoon shape is created by box pleats in the deep hem, and cropped, cuffed sleeves keep the silhouette unrestrictive and dynamic. With its enveloping volume and extraordinary fabric, the gallery coat promises years of luxuriant warmth and a dash of spirit-lifting drama.
designed and made in Hobartcolour : indigo, chalk
pattern : medium diamond check
fabric : lightweight linen
- length 98cm
- sleeve including cuff 50cm
care instructions :
- This piece is made from indigo dye fabric and some minor variations in colour are a natural feature of this process.
- Hand wash in cold water separately to avoid dye transfer.
- Genuine indigo fabric should not come into contact with lighter fabrics before its first five washes.
- Iron on reverse of garment.
- Please do not spot clean.