haiku lunar jacket
The haiku lunar jacket is cut with clean lines for easy minimal style. It has cropped sleeves with deep cuffs and pockets on both sides. A crescent yoke with a subtle pleat detail at the back of the jacket creates gently gathered volume for easy movement and a relaxed silhouette.
designed and made in Hobartcolour : indigo
fabric : light to midweight cotton
- length 72cm
- sleeve including cuff 52cm
care instructions :
- This piece is made from indigo dye fabric and some minor variations in colour are a natural feature of this process.
- Hand wash in cold water separately to avoid dye transfer.
- Genuine indigo fabric should not come into contact with lighter fabrics before its first five washes.
- Iron on reverse of garment.
- Please do not spot clean.