haiku lunar jacket
The haiku lunar jacket is cut with clean lines for easy minimal style. It has cropped sleeves with deep cuffs and pockets on both sides. At the back of the jacket, a crescent yoke with a pleat detail creates gently gathered volume for easy movement. In this extraordinary fabric, the haiku lunar jacket promises years of luxuriant wear with a dash of spirit-lifting drama.
designed and made in Hobartcolour : indigo
fabric : midweight cotton
pattern : large quilted diamond
- length 72cm
- sleeve including cuff 52cm
- This piece is made from indigo dye fabric and some minor variations in colour are a natural feature of this process.
- Hand wash in cold water separately to avoid dye transfer.
- Genuine indigo fabric should not come into contact with lighter fabrics before its first five washes.
- Iron on reverse of garment.
- Please do not spot clean.