The gallery coat is a long line piece with a simple, unstructured opening and two side inseam pockets. Its subtle cocoon shape is created by box pleats in the deep hem, and cropped, cuffed sleeves keep the silhouette unrestrictive and dynamic. With its open, buttonless lines, this is an elegant outer shell for your beautifully composed layers, adding polish without formality.
designed and made in Hobartcolour : iris, lapis, indigo, chalk
pattern : small vertical lines
fabric : light to midweight cotton
- length 98cm
- sleeve including cuff 50cm
- This piece is made from indigo dye fabric and some minor variations in colour are a natural feature of this process- please refer to the photographs for detail.
- Hand wash in cold water separately to avoid dye transfer, avoiding use of stain removers or spot cleaning.
- Genuine indigo fabric should not come into contact with lighter fabrics before its first five washes.
- Iron on reverse of garment.