booker & co : the foundry shoe
Booker & Co.
If you prefer footwear with a directional design edge, crafted for comfort, Karen Booker’s inventive shoes are for you. Individual, fashion-proof styles and a commitment to old-fashioned construction principles make Booker & co a timeless investment for stylish, hardworking feet!
The Foundry Shoe features a beautiful pleated detail at the rounded toe, and clever, wrap-around laces for a very contemporary take on a classic oxford profile. Thick, waxed cotton laces loop through tabs at the upper heel and each side of the shoe; from there you can wrap them right around your foot (passing under the shoe if you wish) for a secure and innovative fit. With a higher-than-usual rise to cup your heel at the back, and a deep split down the centre for summer ventilation (and ease of sliding on), the Foundry shoe is shapely and smart, perfect for work or adding a dandy little polish to your casual weekend wear.
designed in Australia, made in Vietnam
colour : carbon
materials : vegetable tanned leather outsoles, leather lined insole with memory foam
available sizes : 7, 8, 9, 10, 11
how to determine your size :
- place a piece of paper on a hard floor (not carpet), against the wall.
- stand barefoot on the paper with your heel touching the wall, legs straight, with feet hip-width apart (make sure the paper has not shifted and is still flat and against the wall).
- draw a line on the paper at the very end of your longest toe, on your larger foot.
- measure the distance between the edge of the paper that was against the wall and the line you drew.
- then measure it again just to be sure!