haiku lunar jacket
The haiku lunar jacket is cut with clean lines for a minimal style. It has cropped sleeves with deep cuffs, side pockets, and a buttoned front concealing metal stud closures. At the back of the jacket, a crescent yoke with a pleat detail creates gently gathered volume for easy movement. In this extraordinary fabric, the haiku lunar jacket promises years of luxuriant wear with a dash of spirit-lifting drama.
designed and made in Hobartcolour : indigo
fabric : midweight cotton
pattern : large quilted diamond
- length 72cm
- sleeve including cuff 52cm
- This piece is made from indigo dye fabric and some minor variations in colour are a natural feature of this process.
- Hand wash in cold water separately to avoid dye transfer.
- Genuine indigo fabric should not come into contact with lighter fabrics before its first five washes.
- Iron on reverse of garment.
- Please do not spot clean.