booker & co : the manhattan sandal
Booker & Co.
If you prefer footwear with a directional design edge, crafted for comfort, Karen Booker’s inventive shoes are for you. Individual, fashion-proof styles and a commitment to old-fashioned construction principles make Booker & co a timeless investment for stylish, hardworking feet!
For the breezy feel of a summer shoe but enjoying a closed toe, the backless Manhattan is like a gorgeous mary-jane / clog hybrid : chunky and relaxed, but highly functional. Lace the long leather ties over the top of your foot and around your ankle for an extra firm fit, or around the ankle alone. Featuring a tiny hand stitched ‘x’ detail, comfortably deep, bump-toe shape, and slanted wooden heel detail, the Manhattan is made from yielding vegetable-tanned leather with a fully cushioned leather insole (concealing a squishy, memory foam cushion). Clever, comfortable and versatile!
designed in Australia, made in Vietnam
colour : carbon
materials : vegetable tanned leather outsoles, leather lined insole with memory foam
available sizes : 7, 8, 9, 10, 11
how to determine your size :
- place a piece of paper on a hard floor (not carpet), against the wall.
- stand barefoot on the paper with your heel touching the wall, legs straight, with feet hip-width apart (make sure the paper has not shifted and is still flat and against the wall).
- draw a line on the paper at the very end of your longest toe, on your larger foot.
- measure the distance between the edge of the paper that was against the wall and the line you drew.
- then measure it again just to be sure!